USD #243 COVID Guidelines
as of 01/18/2022
Daycare through Grade 12 all Students/Staff
For the next month...
1. Do not contact trace, parents are expected to contact trace.
2. If a person has symptoms they should stay home.
3. If a person has no symptoms they should attend school.
4. Close Contacts no longer matter even within the same home.
5. Positive test = 5 days isolation/quarantine.
6. Days 6-10 a tight fitting mask shall be worn (this includes sports and activities). No Mask, No School.
7. Everyone has already been exposed to Omicron. You either got it or you did not get it for whatever reason.
*Daycare is no longer an exception.