Seven times a year school is dismissed for inservice. Monday, February 19 is our next day! Have you ever wondered what goes on during these inservice days?
Listed is a schedule for the teachers and staff for Monday's inservice.
Monday, February 19, 2018 Half Day Workday/Half Day In-service
9:00-10:00 Assessment Training BSC (In your Building)
- Waverly Grade School Libby Self
- Waverly Jr/Sr High Tammy White
- Lebo Elementary Vicki Rosine
- Lebo Jr/Sr High Tracey Bankson
Building leaders will cover the administration and security of the Kansas Assessment Test scheduled to begin in March.
IDL Lab Training (In Your Building)
- 10:00-10:50 Waverly Elementary IDL Lab Doug Piper
- 11:00-11:50 Waverly Jr/Sr High IDL Lab Doug Piper
- 1:00-1:50 Lebo Elementary IDL Lab Doug Piper
- 2:00-2:50 Lebo Jr/Sr High IDL Lab Doug Piper
Doug Piper will show the staff how to use the new interactive video conference units at each school along with an introduction to the electronic field trips available.
Each staff member will visit the Greenbush web-site to watch the 2 webinars listed below. This is part of the required SB 367 Training.
The topics of these webinars are:
- Youth Crisis Intervention
- Trauma Informed Responses