Waverly JH/HS Re-Opening Practices Beginning 8/27/2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Even walking into the school will be different this year. Here is a guide to help!
- Students NOT eating breakfast should not arrive before 7:50 a.m. Following temperature and symptom checks, they will report to the small gym.
- The front doors will be unlocked at 7:30 a.m.
- Students will line up on the sidewalk while awaiting entry. A mask is required as is social distancing.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be conducted before entering the building.
- After entry, students will take their belongings with them to eat breakfast or report to the small gym.
- During breakfast, and lunch, students will sit, distanced and all facing one direction.
- Meals will be pre-plated to limit student time in line.
- After receiving their meal, students will discard their food at the designated area and report to the small gym until released.
Thank you, Bulldogs, for understanding the need for these changes.